Fossil ME 3055

So I won a Fossil Gant ME 3055 watch on ebay last week which should arrive tomorrow.

So I thought I would try and find the movement for it just in case I need a new one, how ever I'm having trouble finding what is inside the watch? I think it is a Sea-Gull ST17 automatic movement if I'm right where would be the best place to buy a replacement movement from I can't find it on Cousins.

9 hours ago, Tiny said:

my next question do these come with a new movement mount or do I have to find that part ?

What you see in picture is what you get, no casing ring, that is part of the case, not the mov.t  which can fit very different cases. 

That being said what is the reason for which you want to change it, normal practice is first at least try to understand what is the problem, if any. 

• Like 1

thanks to all for the input on this question I was going to buy the movement and buy a case to make my own watch but finding it impossible to locate a case for it.

I looks like I'm going to have to buy a watch from DIY watch club 

This is the sort of watch I would like to

make https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0100/1570/3106/products/[email protected]?v=1644917209

in gun metal if possible