Rate changes in vertical positions

Bonzer

This is a Felsa 4007n movement that is relatively stable in the DU/DD positions (Image 1), although there are some small regular variations in the rate (possible pallet sideshake?).
However, when in the vertical positions, the amplitude drops and there are quite large irregular changes in the rate (Image 2).

Where should I being looking to try to resolve this issue?

IMG_20220121_181328.jpg

IMG_20220121_191000.jpg

What kind of magnification is at your disposal?  sometimes you can't see a wear on pivots or jewel hole at low magnification.

How sure are you you gave the jewels a good clean? 

And would you give the rate in each specific vertical position. Say four to six vertical postions.

34 minutes ago, Nucejoe said:

What kind of magnification is at your disposal?  sometimes you can't see a wear on pivots or jewel hole at low magnification.

How sure are you you gave the jewels a good clean? 

And would you give the rate in each specific vertical position. Say four to six vertical postions.

I only have a x12 loupe. I will strip it down an see if I can pick up any jewel wear.

Pretty sure the jewels are clean, I have stripped this movement down and cleaned it twice, each time pegging the jewels beforehand.

Here's some rate info. As per the images in the original post, most of these readings are highly variable and the amplitude is also pretty changeable too. All measurements taken after 24H of running

DU - variable +11 to +17 circa 245 degrees
DD - variable +20 to +25 circa 250 degrees
PR - variable -24 to +6 circa 214 degrees
PU - variable -17 to +7 circa 214 degrees
PL - variable +5 to +16 circa 222 degrees 
PD - variable -3 to +11 circa 215 degrees