HS WALSH, anyone have dealings

Ok I find their web enquiries quite poor, I need a new tube and fittings for my LSE-6 steam cleaner. I enquired over a week ago now and have heard nothing. 
I have just emailed their head office, so hopefully I’ll get a reply. I have contacted the manufacturers of the steam cleaner and responded within a matter of hours, trouble is they are in Belgium and due to brexit I’ll need to pay extra taxes when my item arrives, so I was wondering if HS Walsh would be a better deal. 
Always out to save a few quid!! 
I’ve always used cousins in the past so haven’t used Walsh as of yet and was wondering  How others have fared?

1 hour ago, transporter said:

Ok I find their web enquiries quite poor, I need a new tube and fittings for my LSE-6 steam cleaner. I enquired over a week ago now and have heard nothing. 
I have just emailed their head office, so hopefully I’ll get a reply. I have contacted the manufacturers of the steam cleaner and responded within a matter of hours, trouble is they are in Belgium and due to brexit I’ll need to pay extra taxes when my item arrives, so I was wondering if HS Walsh would be a better deal. 
Always out to save a few quid!! 
I’ve always used cousins in the past so haven’t used Walsh as of yet and was wondering  How others have fared?

HS Walsh have very good customer service.They phoned me up once to say there would be a delay with one item I ordered, it only cost a few quid but the fact they phoned to warn me and then again to let me know it was on its way showed they valued my business, however small. 

Have used them on many occasions and always good service.  I was having a problem with a particular branded Z clasp I needed to repair/replace and could not get the dimensions I wanted from the tech lit. I'd purchased some from elsewhere but they didn't fit correctly to the original bracelet, so I contacted them with my sketch and they measured their stock and sent me one that fitted perfectly.

Edited by canthus

I have to say that Lee from HS Walsh got back to me today and apologised that my webchat message had been lost somewhere, but the best bit, they had the part I needed for my steam cleaner and at a snip of the price that the manufacturer wanted so part ordered and money saved, oh and another account started at a materials house 😁