inactive Watch Repair Channel ?

I really couldn't figure out which group this question should go in probably shouldn't even be here?

I was noticing the watch repair channel at the link below hasn't posted a new video in several months? it's a definite concern from last year when people went permanently missing and a YouTube channel abandoned for several months is definitely concern. so what anyone know what happened to mark and whether he's okay?

https://www.youtube.com/user/jewldood

From what I can see, the last time Mark was on WRT was on June 11th. 7 months since a video on his Youtube channel. I do hope he is ok as what he is trying to do here is promote a skillset which will be sorely missed if that was to come to pass.

I did send him a PM awhile back asking him something about WRT, but he didn't reply. That's ok. If he replies, he does. If not, question sera sera.

I also have just seen his topic re Adsense.

I am unemployed at the moment. I just wish that I could contribute at the moment. I am a moderator on another forum and we have many people on there that use the service of the forum, but never join and pay as a member.

Here's the much awaited update from Mark:

Watch Repair Lessons

New Course Development. 

I hope you are all well. 

Today I have posted five new course videos. You may notice that they are for a different level - Level 5. Well, this is because there is so much content in the Chronograph teaching that I have had no choice but to separate the Automatic/Calendar teaching from the Chronograph.

So I am actually working on two new Levels, both 4 and 5 and they will be released together as soon as possible.

Because it has been quite some time, I am leaving all the previous Chronograph level (level5) videos published so that you may catch up. 

Next week, I will be releasing several more lessons and the extent of content will be made very clear to you in lesson C5.2.0

For now, here are a list of current videos available for review by Patron 10 and Patron 25 members...

C5.1.0 The Chronograph Mechanism

C5.1.1 The Chronograph Components

C5.1.2 Driving The Chronograph

C5.1.3 The Chronograph Train

C5.1.4 The Pillar Wheel

C5.1.5 The Coupling Clutch

C5.1.6 The Return Hammer

C5.1.7 The Sliding Gear

C5.1.8 The Blocking Lever

C5.1.9 Hour Recording

C5.1.10 Summary

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 7/2/2021 at 8:21 PM, jdm said:

Here's the much awaited update from Mark:

Watch Repair Lessons

New Course Development. 

I hope you are all well. 

Today I have posted five new course videos. You may notice that they are for a different level - Level 5. Well, this is because there is so much content in the Chronograph teaching that I have had no choice but to separate the Automatic/Calendar teaching from the Chronograph.

So I am actually working on two new Levels, both 4 and 5 and they will be released together as soon as possible.

Because it has been quite some time, I am leaving all the previous Chronograph level (level5) videos published so that you may catch up. 

Next week, I will be releasing several more lessons and the extent of content will be made very clear to you in lesson C5.2.0

For now, here are a list of current videos available for review by Patron 10 and Patron 25 members...

C5.1.0 The Chronograph Mechanism

C5.1.1 The Chronograph Components

C5.1.2 Driving The Chronograph

C5.1.3 The Chronograph Train

C5.1.4 The Pillar Wheel

C5.1.5 The Coupling Clutch

C5.1.6 The Return Hammer

C5.1.7 The Sliding Gear

C5.1.8 The Blocking Lever

C5.1.9 Hour Recording

C5.1.10 Summary

That is exciting, although I am still an amateur and don’t think I should get anywhere close to chronograph servicing anytime soon. Basic movements already require so much dexterity and care!

Do you think Mark will work also on the 7750?

• 3 months later...