Poljot 31681 Keyless work problem (7734)

This thing is driving me nuts....

The problem is the sliding pinion slipping out of position from the clutch lever during refitting of movement to case....

To correct the issue the dial, hands, and datework all needs coming off, the hands themselves presenting their own set of irritating issues.

Ive tried it both ways--Remove stem in setting position and in winding position, I take greatest care removing and then refitting, Still it slips.  so the crown is in the wind position and the hands turn, it will not click out its stuck until pull-out-piece is depressed....

What am I doing wrong?

16 hours ago, Alastair said:

This thing is driving me nuts....

The problem is the sliding pinion slipping out of position from the clutch lever during refitting of movement to case....

To correct the issue the dial, hands, and datework all needs coming off, the hands themselves presenting their own set of irritating issues.

Ive tried it both ways--Remove stem in setting position and in winding position, I take greatest care removing and then refitting, Still it slips.  so the crown is in the wind position and the hands turn, it will not click out its stuck until pull-out-piece is depressed....

What am I doing wrong?

Add a few pics then I am sure someone here will spot the error.

Can you fit the movement to the inside of the case without the button. If so then you can add a drop of loctite to the stem and screw the button on making sure the loctite goes inside the pipe of the button. Don't use glue only use loctite.