Hello chaps!

I need help!!

Servicing an Seiko 6139A movement, and get the reset to different places every time ...  ?

I have checked the the clearing between the clutch ring and coupling levers, and that looks fine.

The watch runs great, and have good amplitude and keeps time.

But every time I carefully sets the crono- hand on, it reset different every time.

What have I missed??

176147937_174010357909295_7743102947999274911_n.jpg

It might be worth watching this vid it’s a 6139B but should be a very good guide. 
One thought however I have had this issue where the chrono hand is not tight, which they have to be due to the sudden stops.

1 hour ago, HSL said:

There seems to be a various amount of reasons for this listed in the service sheet, take a look at page 12.

6139A.pdf 2.03 MB · 0 downloads

I have looked at the trouble shooting listed, the thing is that the center crono, wheel always stop on the same place, I have made a mark on the bridge. se photo, so Im more into that fact that the crono hand is to loose..

mark.jpg

If the center chronograph wheel always ends up at the same place I think you are right about the hand is loose since it is attached to the wheel axle. Otherwise the clutch might have been the culprit. But then the center chronograph  wheel would have been positioned slightly different each time you reseted the chronograph.

Hello everybody and good morning. Problem solved,ot was the crono hand that was to loose, so had another one from another prosjekt. And voila,  fixed...

So thanks to everybody that help me out, thinking out of the box....

Best Regards 

Armand Ekvold