Breitling E13360 Case Parts

Hi, chaps,

I have been asked my son to service his Breitling Avenger (E13360). The pusher of this watch was stuck & the plonker pulled it out & it is bent also looks like some of the pusher is still in the watch. Does anyone know where I can purchase seals or even replacement parts for the case because if when I try to straighten the shaft of the pusher & it breaks well !!!!!!.

Also has anyone worked on this caliber of watch re- the pusher does the tube just un-screw.

The movement is an Eta 7750 & I think Mark has a vid on this movement.

Posted some pics.

post-234-0-64197400-1425476394_thumb.jpg

post-234-0-85999700-1425476415_thumb.jpg

post-234-0-38534600-1425476437_thumb.jpg

I wonder clockboy if a generic would fit the bill. For what I see, that pusher may very well be a crew on. Some others are preasure fitted. You need to check and see if the inside has provissions for a too to uncrew it...at least that's what I do. I also recommend, if you are removing the whole thing, to heat it since it is usually locktited.

Now, I've never worked on a Breitling so I can't tell you the particulars for this case. My experience is limited to different seikos and swiss army chronometers. In both cases, I've straightened the pushers without any issues. Worst case scenarion, and to remove any rust or residues from the tube, I use a broach to clean it up. Then I smear silicon grease on the new gaskets I fit in the pusher.

I hope this idea works for you and be anxious to see the result and/or other solutions.

Cheers,

Bob

Breitling is not the cheap kind. As long as you can obtain an original part, I would not have gambled with an easy fix. A broken pusher will never be 100 % stable again considering the water resistant of the case.

I agree with you Mark. Of course it is cheaper to do it yourself.

Morten

Edited by MortenS

Thanks guys. I have seen the eBay listing and I have purchased a pusher stem from the USA but it might not be the correct size I have just taken a chance.

I will now not be able to look at this watch until weekend due to family commitments. I think the next move will be to remove the movement from the case to get a closer look. It looks like the pusher stem is actually bent but it pulls away from the pusher button.

I feel it will be worth trying to fix BUT  I will warn my son first i.e. if it goes belly up it,s going to be expensive.