Mr

Mojojolo

Hi Guys,

wondering if anyone can help me or point me in the right direction. I have two Seiko watches in need of repair & Seiko can’t do anything with them. 
First one is Seiko Chronograph 7t32 7f80 : two places have told me it’s unresponsive to new battery so possibly needs mechanism replacing - if anyone has any experience with this any help would be appreciated.

Second is Seiko 5 Automatic 6309-5820. This is working perfectly fine, just somehow the Seiko & 5 emblem on the face of watch have came off so are just floating around the face. 
Any help would be greatly appreciated as although they’re not expensive they hold a lot of sentiment.

Thanks

Joeimage.thumb.jpg.9be84a0bd597987c9cef384a23661185.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Hi  The seiko 7T32 is a complex beast and is now obsolete the movements are also hard to come by best to look for a donor unit on ebay   Sema use the same movement as does pulsar and epson, But finding then is dificult and if you manage to find one they are not cheap. The 6309 will just want the movement popping out and the logo refitting. The  7t32 may only just want servicing. But check it out as they need the circuit block resetting by connecting  the AC point to the circuit block cover  so I should try a new battery and reset the movement.  If no response then look to replacing the movement .   good luck.                 cheers

1 hour ago, Mojojolo said:

Second is Seiko 5 Automatic 6309-5820. This is working perfectly fine

Just for you to know. A mechanical watch may appear to work but you won't know it's real "health state" without placing on a timegrapher. And in any case, all mechanical watches need full servicing ever 5 - 10 yrs. Otherwise, you will be running on dry oil, and in the long term damage it's delicate internal parts.