problem with Tissot C01.211

28 minutes ago, Nucejoe said:

Datasheet Weasol provided the link to on lemania 5100 includes a diagrams

Are absolutely right my bad the part does exist except minor itsy-bitsy problem Perhaps?

On 8/12/2020 at 6:49 AM, east3rn said:

I was luck enough to get a Tissot watch with updated version of the same movement(working fine)

What I'm curious about here is for the second movement updated version what was updated?

Here's what my problem is we have two versions identical versions even though one was improved? Then we have the silly link below that I Have quoted something out of below the link

https://www.watch-wiki.net/index.php?title=ETA_C01.211

"In 2008, Tissot requested a low-cost mass-produced chronograph movement for entry-level Swiss watches. ETA created this Cal. C01.211 based on the Lemania 5100 design. It was simplified and re-worked to be more attractive, "

The problem with the quote is it doesn't say that this is an exact 100% reproduction of the original. Simplified and reworked especially on a watch can have interesting consequences?

Now back to my original question now that we know the axle part number 1400 is removable perhaps the original poster could give us pictures of that. For one thing this movement was made or could have been made in 2008 and it's conceivable it has wearing issues. This is why showing those pictures of the rotor isn't entirely helpful without a picture of the axle. 

omega 1400 part.JPG