Crown O-ring for Seiko 7005-8042

Hi Steve,

I think the Boley search can help here even without having an account.

boley.de, enter „Seiko 7005 8042“ in the searchbar.

Result:
https://boley.de/en/case-parts/seiko/30572

This yields the Seiko Part number at the bottom
EJ0060B01

Cheers
Thorsten
Thank you Thorsten,

I have investigated further and Cousins in the UK have one that is by all accounts a good replacement, DJ0060B01. Also my measurement of the old o-ring in case it can help anyone, 0.6mm inner, 2.05mm outer, 0.9mm height.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

• 2 years later...

Thanks, good info. Hoping to get sizes so that I can get generics in bulk, I'm guessing they exist. It did list the stem as tap 10, so that's helpful. As an example, quick eBay search for tap 10 crowns pulls up 100/$15, instead of $8.40/ea.

• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Topics

• 1947 NOS Ambassador 'C'. Actually, the case came without the movement so the movement isn't NOS, but she sure is pretty.
    • Hi attached is the AS 20XX. Service sheet although there is no 2063 mentioned it may be of some use to you AS_AS 2060,1,2,6,4,6.pdf
    • one of the problems we have is visible versus invisible. For instance millennium disulfide another high pressure lubricant black in color. I was told by somebody worked for the Boeing company that they had a piston like device somewhere that has eight call it around it to grab it so it has to slide and in the collet has to grab. But if somebody puts that type of dry grease on where grease with that in it it embeds itself basically in the metal and they have to throw the whole part away they get use it all. So I suspect on all the dry powdery lubricants that they will go into all the basically microscopic cracks and crannies of the metaland that's where it is visually at least until you scrub it off your visually going to see it which is good because you want your lubrication the stay word is. But I'm sure it doesn't last forever on the metal it's just a really nice lubrication  
    • Thanks for the info. I can't seem to find tech sheets for those either.  I'll muddle my way though 🙂
    • Ohh spooky I have just aquired the same one mike, but mine has a drill bit inside it.