Incabloc Shock Spring Size??

Hi there I hope you are all keeping safe and well,can anyone help me with the following little problem I have.I have a 17 jewel FEF310 movement which has a broken Incabloc Shock Spring and I am at a loss as what size spring do I need to replace the broken one.As in the Cousins catalogue there are listed 20 different sizes and I am not sure what size I need any help would be gratefully received.Regards and keep safe, Seth.

1 hour ago, Seth said:

Hi there I hope you are all keeping safe and well,can anyone help me with the following little problem I have.I have a 17 jewel FEF310 movement which has a broken Incabloc Shock Spring and I am at a loss as what size spring do I need to replace the broken one.As in the Cousins catalogue there are listed 20 different sizes and I am not sure what size I need any help would be gratefully received.Regards and keep safe, Seth.

Here's a link to the Incabloc website, but unfortunately your movement isn't listed

http://www.incabloc.ch/en/pieces_rechanges.php

You can find a description of the parts in the table above, here

http://www.incabloc.ch/en/systeme_incabloc.php

Edited by mikepilk

Many thanks for all your help and replies I can now order replacement parts after translating the French description's into English.Regards to all, keep safe,Seth.

• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Topics

• For me any input from Mark would be great. If he's keeping a close eye i would imagine he has read about our concerns here. But specifically i would like to know if he is ok with us collecting each others contact information for those of us that wish to provide them. 
    • Hello and welcome from Leeds, England. 
    • Thank you!   Yes I did. I did not notice a difference. Although 9415 is advertised as a thixotropic grease (and I did had high hopes for it), the only advantage at this point I see is that its “easier” to apply than an oil (if one does not use epilame). But this is subjective, I guess. What I did notice though, if you apply a bit too much grease, that definitely slows down the movement. Oil in this case is a bit more forgiving, as its super thin, and it would usually just spread out.  Again, imho.
    • Mark keeps a close eye on his forum. I'm sure if you asked him he will reply, he might not do it right away but you will receive his answer.  
    • I kind of think the same, the surface under the oil is the same as the surface around the oil. Can epilame both repel and attract , that doesn't quite make sense in simple terms, but is it more complicated than that. When cohesive forces within a liquid are stronger than the adhesive forces of a surface then surface tension is high causing the liquid to bead up. So  an applied epilame coating reduces the adhesive force of a surface inhibiting a fluid to wet the surface. So i guess no epilame cannot both repel and attract . If something is keeping the oil in place on top of an epilamed surface then there must be another reason for that.