Zenith 126-6 .....HELP

Eflitzer

Notice how the dial side is much bigger than the backside? Also the case screws are pulling the movement back so that's not the way it would come out. We need a really good side view picture to see what has to come off whether it's only the crystal or whether there is a ring  holding the crystal in place perhaps. Pictures a little fuzzy but looks like a button rather than a screw to remove the stem. So move the stem and the two case screws and then whatever has to come off on the front and the movement will fall out the front side.

• Like 1

Yes, I removed the stem and the two case screws and the movement will turn freely but will not come out through the front.

I will post additional pics with the crystal removed. Thanks for the reply I was hoping someone had experience with this watch.

RT

Problem solved...I was mounting it under a micro desk cam and I can see where the top separates .... not visible under the

naked eye, appears this watch is a virgin and was not mistreated as there are no marks from previous  separations attempts.

Thanks...RT

• Like 1