Help reassembling a Bulova 11ACAC Atomatic?

Hello everyone, this Bulova 11 ACAC arrived in a parts lot I ordered and I was hoping someone might be able to advise. I've never worked on an automatic before. It looks like it's missing its third wheel and I can't figure out where the parts outlined in red are meant to go. Also, any advice or resources that might help me reassemble this watch would be greatly appreciated. 

IMG_20200128_175542.jpg

IMG_20200128_175437.jpg

The thin spindle thing is the seconds hand - that goes into the middle of the movement. On top of it the metal long finger looking thing goes in to hold it down - it screws into the movement either near the balance cock or somewhere on the side with the 3rd and 4th wheels.
The spare gear that you have goes on top of one of the gears in the drive train, before or after the winding mechanism is assembled from what I can see.

• Thanks 2

5 hours ago, watchweasol said:

Hi You will probably find the attached tech sheet handy in re assembling the watch  Good luck    cheers

11 AOAC, D, B.pdf 5.5 MB · 5 downloads

Not sure how much help that tech sheet is going to be.

The OP's movement is an 11ACAC, the auto wind module on the 11AOAC is entirely different. Not sure about the rest of the movement but comparing the (limited) specs quoted on Ranfft the rest of the movement could well be different too.