On Line Courses

Good Morning All,

may I ask if anyone on this forum has seen and used the Tascione  clock, watch and Lathe on line course.

Before spending my hard earned money i would like to have some opinions of people who may have used this course. 

It seems to be very comprehensive and well priced but iv'e been caught out before with mail order. 

Thank you in advance for your input 

Regards 

Jeff 

carpioboy

I signed up for the max Tascione  course 3/4 years ago. It is very good for beginners covering lathe work/clocks and pocket watches. It also has excellent graphics on how movements work. There is a forum where members swap ideas and ask questions. The only issue for me is it is mainly for clocks and the subject of watch repair / servicing is very limited and as far as I know no new vids or updates for a long time.

Hi,

I took the course several years ago and found it to be useful. It is pretty basic but was what I wanted at the time. It does seem mostly for clocks however there are several members who will discuss watch repair. I did find it very helpful when my wife decided she wanted an old cuckoo clock and I had to repair it. Before I found this forum I visited the Tascione forum fairly often and still check in from time to time.

Charles K 

Edited by CKelly