MIKED19551

Case for Landeron 48 Chronograph movement

Question

I currently have 3 Landeron 48 movements without cases that are working and I need cases for them. I have searched ebay and the only cases I can find cost more than the movements. Does anyone know of a source for used cases? I don't care if they are in great condition as long as they are complete or just missing the crystal. Like many of you, I do this as a hobby and don't have a lot of money to invest. So I need them to be as affordable as possible. Thanks for any info.

3 answers to this question

My problem too. I have three quality ETA 7001 movements that need cases but have not been able to source any for months.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

What would you pay? I just had replated a Gladiador brand Nickel plated case for a Landeron 48.
The movement appears to be lost somewhere, it was at my parents house and then we moved. It is complete with pushers and crown/stem.

It originally had wire lugs and I had them cut off and holes drilled by Replateit.com which they did a sensational job on.
Comes with crystal and bezel and polished case back.

It owes me $120 AUD at this stage so I can put some pictures up and you can have a think (AUD to USD makes it around 81USD).

Alex