Rolex ID

Can someone help me please with the type number of this Rolex movement. It belongs to a friend and has been "got at" many years ago. The balance and escapement seem OK and  I have fixed the "Click"  and  need a new hairspring with collett and bead. Then I could hopefully service and finish the job. Any help or ideas would be very much appreciated. Thanks and best regards, Mike.

imageproxy.php?img=&key=77f0dcc5ac0f9d5bIMG_2686.thumb.PNG.35d371d544ad0aee306f8850ddbae73a.PNGIMG_2685.thumb.PNG.d71c93fa7e1cbb9487df53d948f0a6a2.PNG

Edited by jdm

I have a Breitling Navitimer coming in for service next week. Two people "in the trade" have told me not to go near it. Why Not ? can someone tell me please. I have serviced three chrono`s in the last 15 months , and recently a 1950`s  Zenith. The Zenith took me 2 days to re-assemble it,  me not being a watchmaker but a Jobber.!! 

1 hour ago, jnash said:

Off the top off my head, I know a few watchmakers that don't because they have issues with the small chrono hands get damaged and are hard to find.
Thank you for that information jnash, I will be extra extra careful. I think I will need  one of the pushers as well. Maybe I have got something I can mod and fit otherwise I will need to find a spare. 

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk
Thank you very much from Mike.

Silly trade people ignore them jump in and do it anyway. The silly trade people probably have an issue with where exactly do we buy Breitling replacement parts?  It's not just the movement parts what about the casing parts? This is one of the major problems in watch repair now doesn't matter if you are the best watchmaker in the universe if there's a damaged part that needs to be replaced and you can't get it, you will have a unhappy customer.

Then chronographs this came up couple weeks ago in the discussion here somewhere. A lot of the chronograph hands are driven on their meant to be replaced. But they're also meant to be serviced by someone who has parts.

51 minutes ago, JohnR725 said:

Silly trade people ignore them jump in and do it anyway. The silly trade people probably have an issue with where exactly do we buy Breitling replacement parts?  It's not just the movement parts what about the casing parts? This is one of the major problems in watch repair now doesn't matter if you are the best watchmaker in the universe if there's a damaged part that needs to be replaced and you can't get it, you will have a unhappy customer.

Then chronographs this came up couple weeks ago in the discussion here somewhere. A lot of the chronograph hands are driven on their meant to be replaced. But they're also meant to be serviced by someone who has parts.

WOW! I have a Breitling coming in soon. I surely will have to be most careful !! I have no spare parts and will I think need one pusher. So when it arrives, here goes !.