Culmina movement missing second hand wheel

Hi,

Working on a project with what I have identified as a Culmina movement.

As there´s not that much info to be found at my usual sources, I haven´t been able to pin down the actual caliber no. But there seems to be a few Culmina 5x around.

Any knowledge on this would be appreciated.

And the movement is missing the wheel driving the centre second hand so I´m out hunting for one.

The Culmina movements seem to be not very common and I guess I my have a problem...

Any hints on sources are appreciated.

As can be seen in the photo, the movement is also market ”Pallas” and the dial ”Swsshouse” which are both unknown to me.

Grateful for any feedback.

/Bsoderling3dbe66a6f6f0bcc37f1caf1ac1ecb776.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks, that one slipped through my searches...

It´s certainly an alternative, even though the shipping cost will turn this into more of an investment than I had anticipated when I started out :-)

I have found very little (if any) of this brand with the suppliers of old stuff that I usually look at.

Will have to think about this one for a bit. Should something more show up on your radar, please keep me in mind.

14 hours ago, bsoderling said:

Thanks, that one slipped through my searches...

It´s certainly an alternative, even though the shipping cost will turn this into more of an investment than I had anticipated when I started out :-)

I have found very little (if any) of this brand with the suppliers of old stuff that I usually look at.

Will have to think about this one for a bit. Should something more show up on your radar, please keep me in mind.

Does that movement have a loose second wheel ?  When i check for Culmina part i can only find a few movements  51 53 55 57 . 

Hi,

Yes, those cal. no's are the ones I managed to find as well. Cousins list them and offer a very limited supply of parts.

I have seen several different solutions to the centre second wheel support with the most common being a separate bridge sitting under the train wheel bridge but this one has a part sticking out from the barrel bridge with a jewel to create a lower support for the second hand wheel.

I attached a photo from a low angle that may give some indication of what I mean.

Maybe this is a more generic type of wheel and I can try one from a scrap movement  of some other brand?

IMG-3916.jpg