Omega Seamaster Deville Or Constellation?

I recently came across this watch from a friend who got it from a pawn shop very cheap. He believes that the face is wrong. We discused the possibility of a broken crystal (the one on the watch is plastic) and a damaged face. There was the acutal face available so it was used to fix and eventually sell the watch.

post-253-0-33858800-1406666380_thumb.jpg

post-253-0-65226300-1406666394_thumb.jpg

post-253-0-65313000-1406666395_thumb.jpg

post-253-0-55404200-1406666396_thumb.jpg

Any input, information or thoughts about this watch is appreciated! Thank you in advance.

Robert

Looking at the back and micro-adjuster on the regulator I think it was probably a Constellation. Check the movement serial number with Omega records and you should find out what it is...........or was.

As i can see the case was for omega constelation series.

It should have a 1012 movement inside the case. should be 24k goldplated case.

I agree there are too many should be's with this watch

br

emso

p.s: sent from my s****y phone so sorry for typing mistakes :-)

• 1 year later...

Hello,

Too late, i know!

The case is a Constellation C Shape, without doubts, but not the movement, all the Connies are adjusted to 5 positions chrono grade movements and this one is a base unadjusted 17 jewells, most probably from a Seamaster.

Best regards.

Miguel

• Like 1

Good find Roger, I wish the had a picture of the movement

Me too.

By the way, it is great to know...I believed originally, considering the owner said he had purchased the watch from a jewelry/pawn place that they had sold the case (probably gold from another omega) and used the movement in the constellation case. Now I have my doubts. I don't know if to pass the new information to the owner...he thinks he has the real thing!  :)

Cheers,

Bob

• Like 1