Can't Remove Movement From Case

• 2 months later...

Congrats, I have only just discovered the Janta/Pearl cleaner, I already have an Elma Super Elite which I will be restoring, would probably work out cheaper to just by=uy the Janta model, but wheres the fun in that :)

• Like 1

Hi Lawson.. great work on the cleaning... Its very satsifying to clean something up and bring it back to life!

One question..in the after photo above, the incabloc is still in position.. did you remove and clean it? Since you've come so far it would be a shame not to.

Anil

anilv, on 13 Oct 2014 - 5:27 PM, said:

Hi Lawson.. great work on the cleaning... Its very satsifying to clean something up and bring it back to life!

One question..in the after photo above, the incabloc is still in position.. did you remove and clean it? Since you've come so far it would be a shame not to.

Anil

Hey Anil,

Thanks for the kind words.

Yup all removed and cleaned mate :) 

This was my first watch repair too ... so when I did it, it was a nervous time for me. :p

If you wanna see a few more of my write-up they are all in this section under my name ... the Seiko 5j22 "Kinetic" was one of the most complex ones of done to date.