Pulsar PU2007 crown

Santiago

i have been given a Pulsar watch - see photo - which has no stem or crown. I have managed to locate a stem for the watch which has Hattori VK63 movement. I am unsure what sort of crown to get for the watch, it is a waterproof crown, but would it be just a flat crown that fits over the pendant, or would the crown have any sort of tube? Presumably the crown just pushes over the pendant tube, when the stem is pulled out or pushed in.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! 

image.jpg

I am not familiar with this movement but as it is waterproof to 100 metres then it will need a waterproof crown. By looking at the the pic below it looks like some sort of screw down crown but of a design I have not seen before.

5896f7f5e86f7_ScreenShot2017-02-05at09_57_45.png.2cb49f44e9243e9e9dd5999a764dcbfb.png

Looking at what can be seen of the pendant tube it looks like a standard O ring type waterproof crown.

The picture that CB has posted shows that the original crown is quite stylised and whether or not you could source an exact replacement comes down to what spares Pulsar has made available for this watch, and how much searching you want to do, but at a push you can probably get away with a generic non-screw down waterproof crown.

Just make sure whatever you use fits snugly. Some Japanese crowns have the gasket fitted on the stem section, but you don't have to follow that convention. Just measure the pendant tube width and choose the right size for your given stem tap. Cousins have a wide selection.