New eBay Watch Purchase incoming!

Couldn't help myself, always fancied a gold 7750.

29789859305_b18236d3b7_b.jpgGold 7750 Inbound by Micky Aldridge, on Flickr

I'm still yet to disassemble that ETA with several complications, but having done some more research, it turns out the ETA 2836-2 movement has a module on the dial side, this add on part houses many gears allowing the ETA movement to have manually adjustable complications, what I haven't figured out is, how do those complications register automatically each day at midnight.

• Like 4

I love the watch! Good choice Micky! It has everything I would wish. It is complicated but not over complicated, reads well and is ready for most situations, not just for dress! Very classy!:thumbsu:

BTW, about how do complications register each day....my take on this, -- knowing much less about this of course -- I'd venture that they call the Atomic Clock in the area!!! :D Oh, well, bad joke. I sincerely wish I could help on that one!

Enjoy this great watch!

Cheers,

Bob

• Like 1

And its arrived, surprised it survived the journey from Italy, the seller wrapped the watch in newspaper, and gaffa taped it together, and put it into a large DHL bag.

Anyway, confirmed as suspected, 17J Gold ETA 7750.  The case is in bad shape, a few dings, dents and scratches here and there, plus the crown is a bugger to get ahold of due to its construction.

Seems to be running well though, so may harvest the monemnernt for something else.

29314612324_0db442299c_k.jpgDSC07267 by Micky Aldridge, on Flickr

• Like 2