Armani Ar4633 Winder Removal?

Go to solution Solved by Mark,

Question

Hello.

I need some help with repairing my Armani AR4633.

I've watched some vids on YouTube but none of them resemble the movement of this particular watch.

My first problem is removing the winder.  I cannot see anything which looks like it will release the winder and I don't want to poke around inside it any more for fear of creating any damage.

Any help will be much appreciated.

Thanks.

post-216-0-64836200-1401354536_thumb.jpg

4 answers to this question

• Solution

I have hi-lighted your picture to show you where to press - you will see a slight depression in the setting lever:

post-1-0-00171400-1401367299_thumb.jpg

See what happens when you pull the crown into the set position, sometimes a tab will appear beside the stem which you depress.

Edited by Blacklab

• Similar Content

• By Amateurwatchbreaker
      I have a beautiful Wittnauer 11arg movement that I bought off a jewler for 10 dollars. I figured that I could easily find a suitable case to fit the movement. To this date I have been unable to find a home for this movement. A year ago I ordered a case off of ebay that matched with my movement. When the package arrived at my house it was empty. The Wittnauer 11arg movement is based off an as 1361. Does anybody know where I can find obscure parts/ know where I can get a suitable case?

• By Flozdog1
      I have managed to snap my winding stem whilst cleaning, I cannot seem to identify the correct stem, could anyone please help?

• By nlapietr
      Hello all.  I recently purchased what I though was a Seiko 5 project watch.  The case back says the movement is a Seiko 6309- 7200 movement.  However when I removed the works (and disassembled) it was not a 6309, at least I don't think it is.  FE 5612 is stamped on the movement plate and when I looked that up I found pictures of the exact movement on the Ranfft Watches site.  So I guess I have two questions.  First did Seiko use this movement on their watches and somebody perhaps changed case back, or did someone replace the Seiko works with the FE 5612.   Second, does anyone know of a location to find a service manual for the FE 5612 movement?  It does not seem to want to go back together nicely (do they ever?) and I am wondering if I have something misplaced as the only description I could find states: "Strange.  Train and Hand Gear separately driven by barrel (cf. MSR T43)."   I also need a stem and crown and don't have a part number.
      Thanks for any and all information.

• By Krishan
      Hi, so I recently got a seiko 5 snk809 and it was working fine, I then decided to regulate it as it was losing about 1 minute a day. After I regulated it it was working fine then stopped so I shook it to wind it up and then it started working. After 5 minutes it stopped again so I wound it up and it would work but then stop after a couple of minutes. I checked to see if the watch was being winded and it was, so the watch had power but just wouldn't move, I dont know why this is, the watch has power but will only run for a minute or two when I shake it, this hasn't happened before to this watch, so if anyone could help that would be great.
      Thanks
    • By Swissmade
      I am after a clasp for an old digital junghans watch, I wasn't sure if this forum permits these requests?
      I did check the forum rules and it makes no mention of it only about selling.
      Can one of the more seasoned members help before I post the request?

Thanks