Hi all,

Can you help me identify this movement? I think I know what it is (cheap chinese) but just wanted to pitch for confirmation... (so won't say what I think it is)

I have measured it as: (I think...)

Diameter 26.0mm

Height 4.9mm

Height with hand pinion 7.3mm

I am a complete newbie at even taken a case back off despite being a bit of a collector.

This movement is broken and crunches when I wind it. So I want to replace it. The watch itself was a gift (and undoubtedly a fake/replica) but I want to get it working again by replacing the movement. Ideally, I want to keep the current hands (hr, min, sec) and crown/stem. It just has a date complication at 3 o'clock. Just a like for like swap seems the simplest thing to do? But open to any suggestions. I'm not bothered if it's a cheap chinese movement, I just want to get it working so I can wear it now and again.

Any advice or help would be most appreciated.

Many Thanks,

Dan.

20230327_141609.jpg

20230326_110740.jpg

20230326_110753.jpg

Hi Dan,

Good luck with your search. You might do better by searching eBay or AliBaba with something like: "replacement movement for <insert watch brand/model here>".

Folks here would also have a better chance of helping if they knew what the watch it came from looked like.

On 3/27/2023 at 11:28 AM, DanTheo82 said:

(and undoubtedly a fake/replica)

It would've been helpful if you'd given us a picture of the dial but don't worry we would figure that out anyway. For instance I snipped out something from your image isn't that a interesting color? I wonder where I've seen that before. So as a suggestion you want to look for a Rolex clone movements. Then of course the problem of clones are no consistency with anything including the movements. So depending upon which clone maker you buy from whoever they are or are not the movements will all be different and obtaining those movements might be impossible..

You can also try at the link below you'll have to fill in a few of the parameters

https://www.cousinsuk.com/category/filter/chinese-movements

interesting color.JPG