Zodiac 70 - 72 balance

Hello fellowship of the watch. I recently won on the bay a Zodiac auto with a 70/72 movement based on a AS 1687 / 88.

I could tell from the listing pic the regulator arm and stud holder had come detached and was hoping the hairspring could be straightened.

But alas not only did the hairspring look like a bowl of spaghetti but the roller jewel is snapped. There is a couple off complete

balance on the bay I could purchase but do I need to. I can order the jewel from cousins but where would I get a 21600  hairspring.

Or does anyone here have a complete balance laying around doing nothing if so PM me with a price.

Thanks Mick

You can go either way it depends if you can source the correct hairspring. I have a lot of hairsprings that I have accumulated over the years and it is surprising that when needed I never seem to have the correct one in my stock. 

If I was you I would just purchase the complete balance. If going the other route see doc attached.

Hairspring advise.pdf

I'm tempted to go with the complete balance its expensive but would be worth it for such a nice watch. I like yourself have alot of spare hairspings but as you say none seem right.