Flush cutters

dadistic

I'd like to buy a pair of flush cutters, something to use for trimming stems and case clamps, etc. Does anyone have any recommendations, either general type or specific brand? I don't want to have to buy a bunch trying to figure out what does and doesn't work. Willing to invest in a good one, if I can figure out what "good" means :-)

Thanks!

You can't go wrong with bergeon all though the pair I  still have are Lindstrom, but there nothing like the ones you get today mine must be about 60 years old. If you buy a good pair they will last you a lifetime. A cheap pair and the edge will soon go and you won't anything. Box joined ones are the best because they don't twist out of shape. 

Thanks oldhippy, that helps narrow the field, but still leaves quite a lot of choices. I've noticed that a lot of cutters are specified as used for cutting soft to medium wires, I'm guessing that stems would be considered "hard", and these wouldn't be suitable. Some of the cutters have tungsten carbide jaws, perhaps better for stems? Am I on the right track?

Thanks!