Questions about battery replacement with a cell strap

Hello. When I try to replace battery for a watch comes with a strap cell, sometimes it takes time a lot.

http://blog.esslinger.com/how-to-replace-a-watch-battery-with-a-cell-strap/

I go with this way, I mean I make a point removing the screw that mounting a cell strap.

Removing is easy, but then it comes to put it back, it's really hard for me. When the screw is not so tiny as seen in men's watch, it's not so bad but when they're tiny little as you can see in ladies' ones. Today I think I took over 20 minutes to put back the screw to the hole with carefully holding the strap not to pop out.

Eventually first I mounted the screw then loosened a little, and got strap slid to the clearance, tightened again.

I was able to do this because it was notched unlike the example above, it seems a good way to replacement, time saving, at least for me. But not sure if I can see it a basic theory, there's a possibility accidentally the strap or screw pop out and lost by trying put it back a little forcibly.

Or should I stop go with that way and practice using tweezers more? For me dealing with super small screws is really tough.

• Get a toothpick or pegwood.

• Cut the end flat.

• Stick a tiny piece of blutack or Rodico to the flat end.

• Stick screw to blutack/Rodico.

• Start to screw it down.

• Tighten with correct sized screwdiver.

[emoji106]

To ro63rto

Thanks! I haven't tried it yet though it's such a nice trick! I won't come up with it by myself. Next time I'll go with it.

To Ishima

Ah yes. That seems common terms to say. Because I'm not very good at English I have difficulty in translating and getting information when I look English sites. Thanks for telling me.