Rotary Skeleton Movement Identification Help Please

Guys , I know Rotary watches don't use Rotary movements anymore so I need a hand with knowing what movement this watch has in it. The model number is GS02521/06 (13711) Also inscribed on the display back is PLO:007120, its a skeleton movement in silver with engraved scroll on the movement parts.

I'll post pictures if needed ok, fingers crossed someone will have the info, cheers guys

The chance of getting information on this movement is pretty slim as I'm sure it is Chinese. I would remove the hands and measure the size of the arbours the purchase a set of hands from one of the many suppliers on the net. There is a huge selection of hands available to pick from.

Somehow the movement makes me think of an ETA 6498/97 type...a highly modified real one or a clone. It doesn't matter which. I wonder what ligne it is and if either ETA or Chinese parts of a similar would work on it. As we know, ETA 6498 et al are ligne 16.5 so that would be a big watch. Because the picture doesn't gives dimensions, we can only guess. Given the impossibility to figure out what movement it is at this point, I would contact the manufacturer...Just MHO.

Cheers,

Bob

Thanks guys I'll get the movement size for you all later, I'm away from the "bench" for tonight, trying to fit an impulse jewel to this waltham pocket watch and having snags getting it positioned correctly, I keep over banking, Ohwell hobbiest without all the correct tools, really need a staking set now

Ok guys the size (not in lignes) top plate 37.1mm bottom plate 36.4 mm the top plate seems to have a small overhang/lip hence why it is slightly bigger. Hope this helps.

I looked at the Hangzhou 9000 looks very similar except like all the ones I've seen the click is on the opposite side to mine. Hence why I have this thread running trying to find out the exact movement.

Both the plates are slightly bent (fight) one hand broken, missing stem and crown. Hopefully nothing else is capped in there.

Missed out on them but not to worry as none of the movements were suitable, but how does Rotary get away with some of its designs, atleast one submariner copy there and a datejust aswell.

Ive just spent my ebay money on a new waltham traveller movement, mainly for the balance as im trying to a fix the roller table on mine and without a staking set it's pretty hard work, so just incase it all goes wrong ive got a spare now.