How To Read A Bezel...

Missed out on one of those last year.

American seller refused to send to UK.

Went for only £26. I think I had a 2 day tantrum [emoji20]

I happen to have a flightmaster! The dial didn't seem that complicated as the posted ones...those are a beauty. Maybe the way the dial matches the bezel make it looks more complicated. I actually never wondered about using it just the beauty of it...not flying or doing anything with bezels nowadays...and before I was only diving...not much to diving bezels though! :) Thank you for the links and clarification! I might get another one wife permitting! :)

Cheers,

Bob

I happen to have a flightmaster! The dial didn't seem that complicated as the posted ones...those are a beauty. Maybe the way the dial matches the bezel make it looks more complicated. I actually never wondered about using it just the beauty of it...not flying or doing anything with bezels nowadays...and before I was only diving...not much to diving bezels though! :) Thank you for the links and clarification! I might get another one wife permitting! :)

Cheers,

Bob

Aloha Bob ,

Yes , they are an attractive watch . If you want , I'll write a note to your wife telling her how much you deserve to get another one .

• Like 1

• 1 month later...