Rolex 2135 Rotor Post

Just bought a rotor post from cousins(generic part 2130-568) and it does fit the Jewel hole properly. It is far too tight a fit.Anyone else had similar problems?

Any idea where I might get a genuine part?

Thanks

Peter

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Send it back.

Really you should only fit genuine Rolex parts unless no alternative.  They are incredibly expensive but fit & work.

i.e. the generic mainspring for the 3135 works BUT it is shorter than the genuine Rolex spring with a result of less standby time.

Send it back.

Really you should only fit genuine Rolex parts unless no alternative.  They are incredibly expensive but fit & work.

i.e. the generic mainspring for the 3135 works BUT it is shorter than the genuine Rolex spring with a result of less standby time.

Yeah, I really am amazed that EVERY aftermarket Rolex 3135 mainspring is shorter than the original part.  I can live with a loss in power reserve of 4-6 hours but am surprised Generale Ressorts can't make an original length Rolex mainspring for this calibre.  Weird.

Sorry for the rant diversion.

Yes, try to get an original part if you can.

Edited by perpetual92

Yeah, I really am amazed that EVERY aftermarket Rolex 3135 mainspring is shorter than the original part.  I can live with a loss in power reserve of 4-6 hours but am surprised Generale Ressorts can't make an original length Rolex mainspring for this calibre.  Weird.

Maybe they make more money with a yearly "research funds contribution" from Rolex than selling springs $5 a piece. Swiss industry is a very interesting system.