Cousins Our High Court claim has come to an end

1 hour ago, RichardHarris123 said:

An interesting question.  

I refuse to wear designer clothes for two reasons, firstly I don't care less about clothes but more importantly I  refuse to pay a premium to advertise someone's clothing.  Want me to wear a t shirt with someone's name on it, pay me. 

Lol join the white t-shirt and jeans brigade brother. I can buy five plain for the price of one that has a name on it.

• Like 1

On 3/31/2024 at 3:21 PM, luiazazrambo said:

@VWatchie I am not happy that your spending your time here and not working on your ETA 2763!? Did you ever take it out from your saw dust box? 🤣

Have patience. I'm waiting for a Levin Lyre Hairspring Truing Caliper to be delivered from the US, but I'll also have other news about that movement. Something I detected when I stripped it the second time but missed on the first. It's going to be slightly embarrassing. Not a rookie mistake, but still.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, VWatchie said:

Have patience. I'm waiting for a Levin Lyre Hairspring Truing Caliper to be delivered from the US, but I'll also have other news about that movement. Something I detected when I stripped it the second time but missed on the first. It's going to be slightly embarrassing. Not a rookie mistake, but still.

Hurry up Levin lyre hairspring truing caliper i want to know what the embarrassment is . 

• Haha 1