FHF 909 Movement..Date change problem

A recent Garrard purchase reveals the date starts to change at midnight and then flicks back so does not actually change. Would this be wear on the date driving wheel part of which seems to be plastic or nylon. Also is the jumper the wrong way round. (Wrong side against the spring) Any help would be appreciated Thanks...

2024_0313_223806_008.JPG

Hi most likely wear on the wheel.  The jumper looks ok, was it like that when you removed the dial.    What’s the movement make and calibre. Usually found under the balance or on the plates,   Maybe able to get a service sheet.

• Like 1

It is an FHF 909 movement. The jumper is exactly as I took of the dial but found a pic from 'The Movement Archive' which shows the jumper the other way round

FHF_909_Zifferblattseite_Datumsmechanismus.jpg

On this picture the jumper is upside down (I mean the last picture). On the first picture the finger on the day wheel that switches the date seems short, and on the last picture it is normal.

Edited by nevenbekriev

I have a bunch of fhf 9** series, note that fhf 905 got date disc too.

Should be careful not to lose quick date gear thats on the stem, so little easy to lose hard to find replacement for.