Thought it be good idea to show good finds we might personally not be interested in. 

Heres fifty NOS mainspring for $ 14.

https://esam.ir/item/27250125

Domestic shipping is almost free but International is the killer, good that its the same for up to a kilogram,  you save with multiple purchase to take advantgae of combined shipping.

Hope this post is in accordance with forum rules.

Have you dealt with them? I should be careful about sites and companies that you haven't had experience with. As you know there are so many cons on the net.  Google cant even translate that page. I wouldn't touch it with a barge poll . As far as I know you are with in the rules but I wouldn't take it further.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hello OH, 

The site is reputable, have bought  113 items from sellers there, two more on their way to me. Buyer has the return option but needs to explain what was wrong with the item.

They don't ship out of Iran, would have to be shipped to me so I get a chance to examine the item in buyers behalf.

Will refrain to continue.

Rgds

4 hours ago, Nucejoe said:

Will refrain to continue.

Please don't. Finding some watch parts is sometimes as difficult as finding working brain cells in government. Personally I'd take the risk if it meant getting the part I need. FWIW I have bought from every continent except Africa and Antarctica, although to be fair  I've haven't see any penguins running watch supply stores. Incidentally, the only issues I've ever had buying internationally were both from sellers in Italy and both refunded the sale when the packages didn't arrive. I think that says more about the Italian post than the credibility of vendors. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, eccentric59 said:

Please don't. Finding some watch parts is sometimes as difficult as finding working brain cells in government. Personally I'd take the risk if it meant getting the part I need. FWIW I have bought from every continent except Africa and Antarctica, although to be fair  I've haven't see any penguins running watch supply stores. Incidentally, the only issues I've ever had buying internationally were both from sellers in Italy and both refunded the sale when the packages didn't arrive. I think that says more about the Italian post than the credibility of vendors. 

Hi eccentric,

WRT site  forbids buy& sale in any form for financial gain, it does not forbid sharing links to good finds. 

I just suggest this idea , the decision to accept/ reject it  is not mine to make. 

Finding a super earth must be easier than international shipping from my neck of the woods, anyway, but is business as usual globally.

Rgds

• Like 1

3 hours ago, eccentric59 said:

Finding some watch parts is sometimes as difficult as finding working brain cells in government. Personally I'd take the risk if it meant getting the part I need

Second this…and I’ve purchased everywhere too but have only been ripped off from the good old USA

Edited by rehajm
  • Like 1