Hi everyone,

I know I haven't been here in a fair while. Life got in the way of a few things.

Anyway, I was looking at buying some of these tools as I have read some decent reports about them. I can't get them in Australia and even though they are made on Korea, the only place that I can find that sells them is in the US. I can't get them from their website. Have to go through their eBay website.

Anyway $212 dollars worth of tools and getting charged international freight on every item individually. Postage is working out at half the price of the tools. I have written to the store owner to ask why  and whether I should only be charged one smaller fee as I am getting everything at the same time.

Thing is, it looks like the freight is an eBay thing and not the store owner, so there may be nothing I can do about it.

I'll wait to hear from the store owner and decide what to do after that.

• Sad 1

• 4 weeks later...

That is my plan Richard as no-one in Australia appears to carry Timelab tools. I bought three based on another article I found online re these screwdrivers and it said the same thing about Bergeon replacement blades. I know I can get those here in Melbourne.