EvergreenParts supplier...interesting

These guys popped up in my FB feed.  It appears that they sell Rolex, Omega, and other erstwhile restricted parts to anyone.  Maybe I am wrong, or confused. 

I am sure somebody can shed some light on this for me.

Oh, these are generic parts, but somewhere else on the site, it appears that they are manufacturing the part or jobbing it out.

image.png.34c4ecb4b03080c08a22995346bbcd6d.png

• Like 1

Always interesting the wording on some of these sites. For instance I found a website from a company in Geneva or so they claimed although when I Google the address that would put them in the middle of the Plaza? Then they were selling Rolex watches that they cloned and their very proud that they look exactly the same as a real Rolex watch. Although this companies a little bit better googling the address Google agrees that there is a watch supply business there that's impressive

image.thumb.png.91a66214a0e65a86ad58ba86793140e4.png

Basically my interpretation of the wording would be there selling parts that are made for specific watches. They're obviously not selling original parts because they can't get original parts. Then yes the parts probably are made in Switzerland especially now that they have some really nifty CNC machinery for making parts that can be changed the tooling within an hour I can get you a video fear curious

• Like 1

CNC technology is at the point where virtually any watch part can be made and pretty cheaply I would think.  The name "EverGreen" is a clue in that their business model is to provide parts for watches where the manufacturer has long since quit making.

I wish I knew of a CNC foundry that would make anything I would design.  There are 3D printing foundries that do this for 'plastic.'  I design the part with my CAD software, send the file and get a part in the mail!!  These may exist...I do not know.

22 minutes ago, LittleWatchShop said:

wish I knew of a CNC foundry that would make anything I would design.  There are 3D printing foundries that do this for 'plastic.'  I design the part with my CAD software, send the file and get a part in the mail!!  These may exist...I do not know.

Perhaps if you find the answer to a question that I have you may get the answer to your question. I was watching a video on something I would like to have but I'm sure it's out of my price range. Then I was reasonably sure they would never export these out of the country but I was wrong. We know this is wrong because the first video look what he's getting and they're putting it in the warehouse. I really don't know many YouTube channel that acquires CNC machines like this there must be a purpose for their existence and maybe they will let you send in files and make stuff for you?

https://youtu.be/SvIsF1R3Cic

Video of factory making nifty machines

https://youtu.be/XaXER__lIU0

Factory in Switzerland using the nifty machines

https://youtu.be/6Skc3QGISCA

I have tried to register as a private customer (non-business) so I'll let you know how it goes. They also sell on eBay: http://stores.ebay.de/evergreenparts

The business address is in Germany, parts made in Switzerland, according to the website.

9 hours ago, LittleWatchShop said:

I wish I knew of a CNC foundry that would make anything I would design.

There are facilities springing up in Germany like Makerspace in Munich which allow anyone to book time on a range of machines including cnc. They are usually associated with a technical university. Maybe there is something similar nearby.

• Like 1

I was able to register as a private customer without a company i.d. so they will sell retail direct via the website. The big advantage in opening an account versus using the eBay shop are the prices. Purchasing direct is significantly cheaper than via eBay.

• Like 1

On 7/17/2023 at 12:01 AM, Klassiker said:

I was able to register as a private customer without a company i.d. so they will sell retail direct via the website. The big advantage in opening an account versus using the eBay shop are the prices. Purchasing direct is significantly cheaper than via eBay.

Can you give an example of pricing?