My subscribed YouTube channels

I am sure like most horologists I am forever reading horological books, web sites and searching YouTube for watch or clock repairs and technics used. However I also seem to find following these YouTube channels the most useful and informative.

These are my favourite subscribed YouTube channels.

Repivot22 

Professional watch repairer who,s vids shows his repairs are excellent Look for his hairspring adjustment techniques which are well worth watching. 

Chronoglide Watchmaking

Shows his techniques and also gives excellent advice. His latest vids  such as how to handle small parts or how to make money as a horologist are well worth a watch. 

Nekkid Watchmaker

This guys work on his watch cases and bracelets are excellent. Also some of his improvised repairs are good.

JD Richard

Really great vids on lathe work, on how to use vintage tools and repair techniques. His pocket watch repairs are excellent. Also is a active member of this forum. PS not a bad guitar player as well. 😊

Tommy Jobson

An absolute must if you are interested in clocks. His work is absolutely superb and shows what can be achieved using skill and the correct equipment. He really does set a high bar to achieve.

Richard Perrett Watchmaker

This guy tends to repair high end watches with the occasional clock. The assembling vids I find interesting. This guy uses a ultrasonic machine for all of his work including watches which is frowned on by some. One of his vids he shows what liquids he uses and it does seem to work. 

Al Takatsch

Great vids on clock repair especially assembly he also sometimes contributes on our site.

Red Dead Restoration

This shows the restoration of completely wrecked watches well worth subscribing.

Watch Repair Channel

This I am sure you all know is run my our Mark Lovett.Stumbling on one of his vids back in 2014 got me interested in becoming more competent in watch repair after many years of tinkering with clocks and watches. His vids are still IMO the best quality in presentation showing the assembly and servicing of basic to complex time piece’s. I still refer back to his vids.

Not many new vids of late but I expect this is due to his very successful watch training course. 

Mr Lostinthisworld

Only a couple of vids buts shows professional repair to Rolex bracelets. 

• Thanks 2