ID Movement please

Beginner asking for deification on this watches movement please.

So I looked up what watches used NH35 automatic movement and in the list Vostok was included so I thought I would buy a movement with the idea of making a watch for my son

Vostok.jpg

42 minutes ago, Tiny said:

So I looked up what watches used NH35 automatic movement and in the list Vostok was included 

That is incorrect in the listing, the watch does not use a Seiko NH35, some sellers place "hot words" to attract buyers.

It is highly un likley that a Russian watch would have a Japanese movement,  More likley  Racketa, Wostock, Poljot etc, so thats why we ask for a picture of the movement. The picture supplied only lells us its a Russian Dial and case.  Once we identify the movement/caliber from that we can find the technical details,  height , size which will then enable you to source a replacement movement. Your problems dont end there though. With a new movement  comes the interchangeability,  the position of the dial feet, the stem, the crown  will the hands fit , do I need new hands and whether its a snug/loose fit do you need a case ring. So as you can appreciate there are plenty of other considerations. Its not just get a movement and pop it in.

On 2/28/2022 at 2:48 PM, watchweasol said:

It is highly un likley that a Russian watch would have a Japanese movement, 

Indeed. That should be a Komandirskie with a Vostok 2416 automatic mov.t. As noted, beside that it would become a weird frankenwatch, swapping the mov.t with something else would be problematic even for an advanced hobbyst.