Where do you guys get cutters for your lathe cross slides?

I have handheld gravers but am adding a cross slide to my watchmakers lathe. I am curious about a modern source of HSS or carbide cutters to use in cross slide set ups. These would include regular cutting/facing ones as well as cutoff/parting cutters. The smallest I can find online is 1/4" bits that are meant for larger lathes. I know some people make their own but I would prefer to buy high quality ones before I learn how to make ones real well

Thanks.

I don't know of any source for such small tool bits. It's very simple to grind them yourself, and necessary as they will need frequent touching up. I've been making HSS and carbide cutters for a 50mm height lathe since about the 2nd month of watch school* (almost 25 years ago); not in the workshop now but will post some tips tomorrow.

*exclusively carbide for these small lathes for about 24 years.

Arceurotrade in the UK has 4mm HSS cutters ready ground in sets of 4 or 8. Nice to have but some e.g. threading ones have no use on a watchmaker lathe. The idea is that one copies the ready ground shapes when making his own. But in reality the matter is so intuitive that anyone can do with blanks form Amazon etc. You will need a small bench motor /  grinder with 75mm wheels, cheap and easily bought online or locally.