Kevin

Kac

Hello I am new to this forum.  My interest is Carriage clocks. I am looking for an original rear door to fit to one of my gorge cases. The measurements of the door needed are 91 x 70 mm. that is 91 high and 70 wide. I would hope to have the frame and the bevelled glass but if you have the brass frame only then I will be interested in purchasing. If your frame is larger and I can cut it down to my sizes then lets try that.  if the frame you have is even a mm over my sizes then I will reduce it. Again let,s see what materialises. thanks  in anticipation.  Kevin.

Thanks Clockboy for your quick reply. I have no longer got the door . It was ditched before I had the clock. Therefore a repair that I would have attempted is out of the question but there may be someone out there who has one to repair or even have a good one that is almost a fit. Alternatively someone could have an oversize one that I can alter. Failing that if anyone has the rails that make up a door frame then that's another possibility.  Is there anyone in the forum who either cuts and bevels  glass of that size?    Thanks again Kevin.

• 2 weeks later...