Identification of an AS movement

Hi, I'm trying to identify this movement I know it's "AS" have found marking but only other number stamped is 18 no idea of caliber. I'm trying to find a replacement 3rd wheel but no luck finding anything that fits. AS part no 210 is to small?? Any help would be appreciated. It's in a trench watch dated 1915/6 from back engraving. 

IMG_20210501_202417426.jpg

IMG_20210428_165304506.jpg

IMG_20210428_165312383.jpg

On 5/15/2021 at 8:37 AM, DBonnell said:

AS part no 210 is to small??

Just as a reminder watch part numbers are not unique for each watch.

I've attached an image notice that part 210 is a third wheel. You can either use the name or the number to describe third wheel. In order to get the correct third wheel you need the model number or the caliber of your watch.

Then for future reference to help out we need the ligne size not the millimeter size I'm attaching a chart

Swiss watch part numbers.JPG

watch-ligne-size-chart.pdf

• Like 1

One of the problems of identify older watches are that the older?' Standard procedure would be we need to know the size like 13 L we will look in a book like the bestfit book published in the 60s and 70s and it's not there. Then you'd need an older book I have another book different company 1951. Then we get something really weird usually with fingerprint system things are really really unique is no accident we confusing one over another. But this one is sort of the similar to yours in a weird way. So basically it gives us a clue that your watch was probably around in the early 50s or before getting parts will be problematic. Then just because it kinda resembles list doesn't mean it would even use the parts found in this watch unfortunately.

AS 137.JPG

Thanks for the info. Just needed a better place to start than just AS ? Only just starting in the hobby but was given this to see if it could be fixed as very sentimental to its owner. Worked mainly on Seiko's. Time to trawl the internet now for likely spares....

• 4 weeks later...