Emojis not showing

Is it just me, or or is it a general problem ??  Emojis aren't showing. Not even the ones inserted through the built-in editor. Not the end of the world, but they do help avoid misunderstandings and making things clearer when it comes to emotions and intentions. As I said, not the end of the world but I miss them.

When editing, they're inserted and show but when the post has been saved the emojis are replaced by an "error icon" ?

Well, typical, now the emojis are showing. Perhaps I'm wrong or it's just the emojis not being insert using the built-in emojis. Well, I'll try to be more observant and will get back if the "problems" persist. Sorry!

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Nucejoe said:

Probably spotty internet or poor connection which I think is rare in your part of the globe. I am used to it. ? 

Yeah, Internet is actually working too well where I live. People in general have had 100/1000 Mbit for a couple of decades now and it has replaced most analogue information technology. If Internet stops working there's no backup and we'll probably all be dead within a couple of weeks. A terrorist's dream.

9 hours ago, VWatchie said:

If Internet stops working there's no backup and we'll probably all be dead within a couple of weeks.

Wow do you really think the youth of today in Sweden would last that long? ? 

Edited by HSL
Swinglish (Småländska)
  • Haha 1