Thawites and Reed clock

Willow

I am looking of buying this Thwaites and Reed clock but there is something about it that feels i would be wasting my money does this movement belong with this case the holes at the bottom tells me there was a pendulum fitted. Are there parts easy to come buy,can't seem to find anything on the net about this movement any advice would be grateful.

IMG_20201223_102848443_HDR.jpg

IMG_20201223_102928886_HDR.jpg

Thwaites and reed made some very good clocks, this isn't one of them it looks like a typical 1980's offering after Elliott bought the company why would four holes in the bottom of the case make you think it had a pendulum ? they where using a lot of Hermle movements around this time mainly floating balance clocks. They where also producing good quality clocks in limited numbers in this period as well such as the inclined plane clock and Congreve type clocks.

If the case is solid the holes are probably to let the sound of the bell be heard more clearly.