Can a King Seiko 45 movement from a 4502-7000 go into a Turtle case of a Grand Seiko 4520-7000?

I'm going to build a harvested frankestein King Seiko, mainly I want to go full art project on the dial, haven't decided exactly what to do yet - going to buy all junk parts, so no watch is going to get hurt (stamp dials piqued my interest initially, but I'm now thinking of decorating the dial with sapphires, maybe a deep space vibe)

Since I've never seen a movement swap between a 45KS and a 45GS - does it mean the movements aren't interchangeable?

The cases / movements etc. all look similar, I'd really hope that a 45KS movement just goes into a 45GS, specifically the 4520-7000 turtle case, which is probably the best watch case ever made - and I specifically want to put a 4520-7000 movement inside with the date wheel

Ps. I don't know whether this is the right subforum to post a project of this nature

For the dial, I'm thinking of buying one of those deformed dials that pop up from time to time, painting it black, spraying super glue, scattering black diamond dust to create a space-y background, going to crush a cheap yellow sapphire and glue small fragments to the minute indices where the painted minute marks used to be - then going to randomly distribute white crushed stone pieces as stars to the dial - and in the end going to sandpaper the dial to make the original steel indices re-appear - It's quite the dream at this point, I suspect the challenge is keeping the hour hand moveable :)

• Confused 1