BFG 866 seconds hand

I have assembled a working vintage Swiss diver from 2 watches with the same movement but different dials and date mechanisms. during reassembly I discovered I only had one second hand and that the pivot (?) tube was not long enough to reach. My question is, does anyone have a arrow style seconds hand for an 866 movement with a longer pivot (?) tube? Ranfft says the diameter is .28mm and of course none of the watch part sites offer in that size. Thanks in advance

http://www.ranfft.de/cgi-bin/bidfun-db.cgi?10&ranfft&0&2uswk&Baumgartner_866

1 hour ago, rogart63 said:

Think there are different BFG 866 . So maybe the second hand wheel is in different lengths . 

Hi Rogar, True, bfg866  came in many type, calender pointer, date dic and I think, Chrono , perhaps alarm and other complications . Parts I got came in a watchmakers estate, have not inventorised and don't know what all I have.

Please need a replacement part.  :lol:        I still owe you for the escape wheel.

Best,

Joe. 

11 hours ago, rogart63 said:

Think there are different BFG 866 . So maybe the second hand wheel is in different lengths . 

I was thinking that! I'd hate to back track and tear everything down and essentially start all over with this. I was hoping a sweep seconds hand with a longer pinion tube could be found.

On 3/14/2020 at 1:38 AM, FLwatchguy73 said:

I was thinking that! I'd hate to back track and tear everything down and essentially start all over with this. I was hoping a sweep seconds hand with a longer pinion tube could be found.

I looked at my 866 . There are different diameters . And the second wheel is fixed to the mainplate . Can't be removed. 

I looked for hands but the only second hand i got was in a bad shape. But have som nice looking dial and hands if you need that . And lots of mainplates .