Wanted crown for brietling Model A17360

Virus

There is no secret place for parts, all you can do is search the Internet, Ebay, just like any other member here.

A possibility could be to contact an official service center to know if the part is available from the manufacturers, and its price.

Personally I would fit a generic crown so the watch can be worn while searching for the original.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hiya Guys, just a little update on my breitling crown wanted post.

Iv managed to find a genuine crown from ebay usa, delivered to me within 5 days all coming in just under £62 which i cant moan at.

Im not sure if i can post a direct link to the item i bought but if anybody is looking for genuine breitling parts this guy  may be able to help you out too, just shout me and i will point you in the right direction.

1 hour ago, Virus said:

Im not sure if i can post a direct link to the item i bought but if anybody is looking for genuine breitling parts this guy  may be able to help you out too, just shout me and i will point you in the right direction.

No problem postings links or the seller ID, as long you aren't selling, but I can tell you that Ebay is the 1st or 2nd place where members here look for parts. 

ebay is mine too, But some times you cant find the item or its not listed by a seller which was my case, so i sent a load of emails to sellers selling brietling related items and bingo one of the sellers replied he had the exact part in stock.

If i can save someone valuable  time searching  its got to be a good thing hey.

40 minutes ago, Virus said:

If i can save someone valuable  time searching  its got to be a good thing hey.

Sure you can post the seller's page link. This forum is strict only about members selling (but one can ask) and not else.