Automatic mainsprings and barrel wall

superg3

Hi all,

First excuse my bad English.

I just ended the level 3 course and by the moment I spent most of the time trying to find watch flying parts in my room....

My questions are:

1- Automatic movements like Citizen 8200A or Seiko 7S26A I tryed to fully wind but it never ends, ¿ is it normal?

2- Before to start disassembling watch barrels I want to be sure to have the correct libricant for the barrel walls.  I have Moebius 8300, 8200, 9010, 9415, D5 and MOLYKOTE 50; ¿any is valid for barrel walls?

Thanks in advance,

Marcos-

Hi all,
First excuse my bad English.
I just ended the level 3 course and by the moment I spent most of the time trying to find watch flying parts in my room....
My questions are:
1- Automatic movements like Citizen 8200A or Seiko 7S26A I tryed to fully wind but it never ends, ¿ is it normal?
2- Before to start disassembling watch barrels I want to be sure to have the correct libricant for the barrel walls.  I have Moebius 8300, 8200, 9010, 9415, D5 and MOLYKOTE 50; ¿any is valid for barrel walls?
Thanks in advance,
Marcos-

The automatic spring will never feel completely wound as it will slip if to much is collected around the arbour. I use D5 on the barrel wall.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro