Edible Bithday Clock

Just would like to take this opportunity to wish Mark and all of the gang of this forum a really happy festive time and hopefully prosperous new year. I have really enjoyed my time on this forum, the knowledge, the wit, and the honest posts when even things go wrong. My watch repair has improved know end due to mark,s vids and this forum with less failures and less of them dam flyers.

It is a double celebration for me as its also my birthday as well yes I was born on the 25th just as my dear mum was about to tuck into the turkey.

I have posted this short vid from a couple of years ago on my 60th and yes it was **BLEEP** delicious.

Vid birthday.MOV

Happy birthday for the 25th mate - we have enjoyed having you around.

Personally I am very proud that this forum has attracted such a great bunch of peeps and I am hoping for greater things. At some point I think it would be good to do some kind of meet up or jolly boys outing but we will see how it goes, I am particularly interested in a trip to a watch house or similar.

But in the meantime I hope everybody has a great holiday and I sincerely hope too much turkey and beer is consumed. I just got back from Morrisons with my beer, so I am content now :D

Brilliant clock by the way.

Thanks Mark,

Funny enough I was thinking the same a visit to a watch house would be brill.

2015 could be a deifining moment in watch repair for many with the Swatch saga. However I am for ever the optimist and the latest is the BHI are in talks with the Swiss guys hope something possitive results.

I'm certainly up for a meet in 2015. I think it's very interesting that Christopher Ward have merged with a Swiss company and are now manufacturing and licensing their own movements in direct, in-yer-face competition to the Swatch Group. Caused quite a stir when they announced it this year. Way to go, I think. Anyway, a happy 25th to all - though I'm sure we'll be posting right up to the day and beyond!

(Might even save up for a CW Harrison auto next year... )

Edited by WillFly

Very best birthday wishes, does that mean you get twice as many parcels? I haven't managed to see the vid yet, it isn't working on my iPad.

I'm most definitely in agreement with Mark for next year, let's hope it happens. :-)