jdrichard

The Right Watchmaking Books

Good video JD... I shall look out for them. Incidently George Daniels protégé  is a guy called Roger W Smith. His workshop is about 20 miles from me across the Irish Sea on the Isle of Man. His watches sell for around 130,000 USD and I think he makes about 10 a year so I dont think they will be on the Bay anytime soon

Good video JD... I shall look out for them. Incidently George Daniels protégé  is a guy called Roger W Smith. His workshop is about 20 miles from me across the Irish Sea on the Isle of Man. His watches sell for around 130,000 USD and I think he makes about 10 a year so I dont think they will be on the Bay anytime soon

I think he has a video on his business as well. You live in a beautiful area of the world.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Practical benchwork for horologists currently on amazon uk at over 3k lol ummm i think i'll have to pass on that one. Great vid tho JD ty for posting it.

Look on eBay, the amazon prices are stupid. As well, go to Albris.com

On 3/23/2019 at 9:26 PM, jdrichard said:

Look on eBay, the amazon prices are stupid. As well, go to Albris.com

Will do btw i noticed the titleist cap, do you play?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.