Glycine Vacuum high frequency servicing

Hi all,

I've recently acquired this watch, working but in bad condition.

I've starting to dismantle it and the case does not open normally: when trying to open it there is an inner case that pops out from the front of the watch.

Now, the glass seems glued to this one-piece shell, or at least that's what I think.

Does anybody know how this system is working?

How can I remove the movement?

Even removing the glass, how can the stem be removed?

Thanks a lot in advance!79f0753d88f337723359a96dbed24cc2.jpg97b3182f70902e2c793ca446650e1d1d.jpg92e972083b812c756e1ca80f7a6ed514.jpg

Sent from my Le X829 using Tapatalk

Thanks! I was expecting it, I found that system on a Citizen and on a Certina, so far.
Not a fan of the system as when I have to put it back sometimes the stem tends to come out easily. Let's see what happens...

Ok, stem was a 2 pieces, it's now out.
2 problems now.
First: the movement is not willing to come out.
Is it a good idea to put it in the freezer? Maybe it reduces the friction?
Second is the crown: it does not look original to me, and it uses a strange system, first time I see it, without a screw.
I probably have to look for a new stem and screw once I see the movement.180243c73dfdc0300605ef7519d17573.jpga5debe08fe2faf136bc5c0acdb3da545.jpg2a45872cbe91613a67b26430884359fc.jpg

Think that could be the original crown. That is a Compressor case i think. 
The case is a full block of steel, mentions "regulated minus 11 seconds vacuum checked"
What is strange to me is that the simbol on the crown is not the Glycine symbol. Additionally, the crown was loose, not fixed on the stem. It felt like a cheap repair, but I might be wrong.

11 hours ago, Massimo said:

The case is a full block of steel, mentions "regulated minus 11 seconds vacuum checked"
What is strange to me is that the simbol on the crown is not the Glycine symbol. Additionally, the crown was loose, not fixed on the stem. It felt like a cheap repair, but I might be wrong.

That is a epsa compressor crown. Check other watches with compressor case. They usually have the pattern on the crown. Have seen this case before with that crown. So think that it's original but broken.