Omega Geneve ladies which glass?

bigboy

Hi guys,

recentry bought Omega Geneve ladies Cal.625 watch which will be a  birthday present for my mum. The watch is in good vintage condition except the glass. I decide to replace it, but im a little bit confused. There are few options on cousins - domed, high domed, slightly domed, with or withour step..  so it's a little bit confusing and i don't know which to order.

Thanks in advance :)

omega.jpg

I had the gent's version of this watch and the original Omega glass that it had was flat top. The edge was raised and beveled but the top was flat.

As oldhippy said look for the reference number and try to find what the original looked like.

In the case of omega it's good to get the original one as many non-oem do not fit correctly.

Edited by Chopin

Many thanks for your reply guys! I had searched by caliber 625 and watch case number - 511.0451, but with no success for a glass replacement,  so have removed the old glass, measured it with caliper and it's 18.1mm , so will go ahead with Sternkreuz 18.2mm Domed Slightly and 18.2mm Domed Low . When delivered will see which one will match better. 

Wishing you happy Times :)

Cheers,

Stan