hi from manchester

paisotony

HI Mark,  and everyone  ,my name is Tony and i came across, mark on you -tube, followed this link  and  well  what a great site i can not wait to watch more vids on your repairs and tips..i have repaired for about 30 years ,,and at the moment i trade from the Trafford Centre  manchester................

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Topics

• Bulova Accutron 2181 - had an open coil I managed to bring it back into life. Longines 9L - not serviced just pics   Eterna-Matic Centenaire "61" - 1438U - not serviced just pics. Longines Cal 431 - not serviced just pics Lemania Cal 4650 - not serviced, just pics. Risieres Felsa 690 - not serviced, just pics. Felca Cal ETA 1080 - not serviced, just pics.
    • attached is the tech /parts sheet. .   Can one ask how come it’s full of water. After being told that the waterproofing was not guaranteed.  Problem being electronics don’t mix especially withe the power source being attached.  You may be lucky but I should look out for a replacement movement or working donor to rob the movement from. C720.pdf
    • I thought this may be "right" forum to post this. After 7 months out in Switzerland I got my Navitimer back from Breitling. I had sent it off since its 20 years old to have a complete overhaul done... Nothing major wrong, but I did notice this seconds sundial skipping thingy.... $1300 later and 7 months later, I notice the 'skips' are still here unless the chronometer is engaged. I would think this is likely the hand binding up and maybe clearance with the dial, but at any rate Im interested as to whether this is something I should be returning the watch to Breitling for and insisting on being fixed. See below - 1 minute or so of regular running and then 1 minute with the chronograph engaged.  
    • A friend of mine just gave me an old pocket watch. The case is in very bad condition but the movement itself seems to be in a quite good shape. I can't identify which movement is this, since I have to find a missing winding stem. I attach few photos in a case somebody would be able to give some hints.  Thank's folks
    • Hello everyone, I recently received a request for advice on purchasing a vintage watch, a Waltham A-11 ORD. DEPT. I asked if they were aware that these types of watches have radioactive hands and dials... but they had no idea what I was talking about. So, I thought of creating a video that could help recognize them, starting from the distinctive details to using a Geiger counter. I hope you like it and find it useful for those venturing into the world of vintage watches. Bye.